Ruben Law Firm
Call for a Free Consultation

February 2019 Archives

How and why would I apply for a child support modification?

Child support is an important part of being a single parent with primary custody in California. However, even when you are receiving the full amount of child support the court ordered during your divorce, you might still have difficulty making ends meet. Is it possible to get my child support increased, you may wonder?

How can I co-parent with my ex?

If you are the parent of a minor child in California and you and your spouse have chosen to separate or get divorced, you'll need to figure out how to work with your former partner to raise your child. The fact that you are not married to your kid's other parent does not negate the reality that both adults likely want the best for your child. Now it is up to you to find a way to put that wish into action.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location:
625 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

Phone: 415-399-6830
Fax: 415-391-0140
San Francisco Law Office Map

Office Number: