Ruben Law Firm
Call for a Free Consultation

August 2018 Archives

How can I locate my ex for child support?

It is any custodial parent’s nightmare: My ex-spouse has disappeared and is not making child support payments. I need that money to help feed, clothe and shelter my child—what should I do? What can I do? In California, the Department of Child Support Services is your first and best resource for help.

Premarital agreements and blended families

Many people in California who get married these days have been married before. Whether their first marriage ended via divorce or the death of the other spouse, they may want to take extra care before walking down the aisle a second time, especially if they have children from their first marriage. Many complexities can arise when blending families and one of these includes how a person's estate is split up after they die. Perhaps surprising to some is that a premarital contract may be highly useful in identifying this.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location:
625 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

Phone: 415-399-6830
Fax: 415-391-0140
San Francisco Law Office Map

Office Number: